Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What do you type when you want to GROWL?

I know I should be more sympathetic, more compassionate, more reasonable, but I'm just not. For the past 10 days, someone at work has been sick. It's been a variety of people, a variety of ailments, and a gigantic pain the rear to get worked out.

It seems to add about an hour of work to my day every day, just scrambling to find one person, or maybe two, who can fill in for someone who is out sick.

I know the realities of my job, but sometimes I don't like them very much. Just today, I told my boss, who does not have to deal with the idiosyncracies of others' health, that I have been doing research on burnout. I'm not sure what it is, but I think I may be coming down with it.

5 comments:

Lee Ann said...

I think you type...grrrrrr

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Rawr!

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it