Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Long Time Gone

Feel like I've been away forever, and am just starting to come home. I have a heavy heart, and would still love to be with Debby & Lori in Detroit, but I know Lori is well enough for me to be home. I miss them both dearly.

In the time I've been home, I've gone back to work, questioned my sanity, had lunch with friends, and worked too much. I've also felt lots of love from friends and strangers, and am constantly surprised by what they know of the past several weeks.

I have also been searching my heart for what to do and where to go next--both literally and figuratively. My heart doesn't have very many answers--yet.

Missions information started arriving about 2 weeks ago, and I'm nervously eager to start sinking my teeth into it.

Keep on praying!

No comments: