Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Like I needed one more waste of time...

...but I found a few new blogs today that are, for lack of a better word, delicious. Check out www.bakerella.com and www.thepioneerwomancooks.com. Bakerella looks more like recipes I could actually make than the other, but the pioneer woman is not afraid of anything...and her recipes sounded amazing! They would be more for the days I wanted to pretend I was fancy, and a good cook.

As a fan of quick-read blogs, I also check out www.onesentence.org. Not for the faint-hearted, as that one sentence post could be about ANYTHING!

2 comments:

Song_of_Someone3 said...

I love The Pioneer Woman Cooks, blog!!! It's so fun! Kinda makes me want to live on a farm or ranch.

Sturgmom said...

I LOVE Bakerella and Pioneer Woman!

Another quick blog to check out is Abraham Piper's www.twentytwowords.com. Good stuff!