Monday, February 19, 2007

Encouraged

I love looking back at the end of the day and thinking, "well, I really did something today." Whether that something was a good conversation, a completed project, or a great meal, I go to bed thinking I am all good.

Today, then, was excellent. A quiet morning with my sister, yummy breakfast and a morning movie. Then off to a productive (half) day at work, with lots of things checked off my list. This was followed by a great dinner with friends, none of which I made, so it was the ultimate in indulgent delicious-ness. A bit more work, to get a project done a couple of days early (yay!), then off to other friends for a long-overdue visit.

I am exhausted, but feel complete.

I started reading Ezekiel yesterday, noticing some interesting stuff there, but I'll save that for another post.

2 comments:

diane said...

Hi Amy,

We are having a party at our house Sunday after church to celebrate Stella's baptism, would love for you to come. Also, Lee Ann said you have the book the kite runner. Can I borrow it? thanks.

Unknown said...

hey-we need to talk. i'm going to call you as soon as i get lucy grace to sleep. love ya!