Sunday, February 11, 2007

Introduction

Well, I've done it. I'm posting on blogspot now rather than xanga. I'm conflicted. I feel like people will be better able to read what I'm writing/thinking, but then again, people will be able to read what I'm thinking! It's scary.

A bit about me, in case you linked to me through someone you know and you have no idea who I am. I manage a coffee shop and love it. I am a Christian, a member of Redeemer Presbyterian Church (PCA) in Waco, TX (which, for the record, I also love). I am the 10th of 13 children (hence the name of the blog), and yes, I grew up Catholic, and no, there are no multiple births, and yes, indeed, my mother is a saint. (For the record, I think she may also by slightly insane, but who wouldn't be after 13 kids, eh?) Apparently, I also love parentheses, but I don't think that relationship is going anywhere.

I tend to write when I am moved by something I read, or when something is troubling me. I will often ask for prayer about something I am struggling with, so I appreciate any and all comments about people praying with/for me...it is very comforting to have such love from people I don't even know!

Thanks for reading, let me know what things you're thinking & praying about. I'll be back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sooo excited that you are blogging! YEAHHHH. i'll call you about "posting pics".
BTW- great blog address "name".