Thursday, July 5, 2007

No comment

I've been trying to figure out something fascinating to post here, but alas, no luck. Life is just humming along normally. I am praying that we won't need to build an ark to get up I-35. I visited Chicago for a weekend (very cool city). Some of my friends & family came over to watch the highly-anticipated fireworks provided by the city of Temple. Still working out about 5 days a week. A mockingbird has decided to pick on my dog. I eliminated about half the jungle of my backyard today by mowing the knee-high grass while it was actually raining. I don't recommend it.

If I were creative, each of those could be a story, but that is for another day. I'm outta here (gotta be up for work in about 5 hours). Peace

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your workout schedule.

diane said...

Can't wait to see the business card...how fun to spend a weekend in Chicago, I would love to visit it some day.