Tuesday, July 24, 2007

vacation

So, I'm on vacation this week. So far, so good. I have a long list of not very fun things to do--write a budget for next year, pay bills, do home repairs, etc. I also have a list of very fun things to do.

One of those things is spend time with my sisters, one who's local & one who came down from Missouri. The Missouri girl brought our 18 year old niece with her, along with 4 of her own kids, ranging in age from 5 to 12. I had forgotten, until today, how noisy a house can be with the following ages in only two rooms:
2 moms
1 @ 18
2 @ 12
2 @ 10
2 @ 8
1 @ 5
and one aunt who is aging gracefully.

Pray for us all, that we would enjoy our time together, and treasure this rare visit. Pray particularly that I would bear well with the noise and not get frustrated by it. Thanks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahahahaheheheheheheheheeeehhheeheeeee!!!!! welcome to my life. ;) i love you.