Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Netflix

The beauty of netflix is that I have access to more movies than I could have imagine, but alas, that is also the downfall.

Who knew what movies lay in wait for me? I'm watching documentaries, drama, and comedy, but not in such equal measure. Someone please remind me that there is no harm in laughing every once in a while and to get off the documentary wagon for a bit.

So, no more Boys of Baraka, Born Into Brothels, Awful Normal, until I've laughed some. (Though I may risk that on Shut up and Sing, about the Dixie Chicks.)

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

You are correct. We are going out of town this weekend, starting tomorrow.

If you get the Dixie Chicks film, can we borrow it. I am beginning to feel like the selection at Blockbuster is closing in on me. But, then again when it's free who can complain.