Wednesday, May 13, 2009

7 days

It has been a busy, overwhelming week. Last Thursday, went to the doctor for some general pain, and now a week later I've had major surgery that will take 6 weeks of recovery, I've been diagnosed with a-still-unknown form (or forms) of cancer.

Praise God that He is good. Even when I am most scared, most anxious, I know that in this, too, God will be a real presence for me. I have thousands of people (well, maybe hundreds, but still) praying on my behalf, and that God's plan is for my good and His glory. Though there are a lot of things right now that have me asking questions, this truth is not one of them.

Pray now for peace, for healing, for no fear, and that everyone will remember that their suggestions and criticisms do not replace prayer as the most helpful thing I need.

No comments: