Friday, August 21, 2009

To do list

Yesterday's chemo finished without a hitch.  Mom and I were back at the apartment by 9pm and we were both able to get a good night's rest.  So far today, we've had breakfast and coffee, and we're going to go out and run a few errands.

Also on the list today is to call the church I am renting the apartment from and let them know it will be free again after this weekend.  I just hope it as much a blessing to the next family that uses it as it has been for us.  Now I will have to start thinking ahead when we come down for treatments and get a hotel, plan for food, etc.  

I feel better today than I have on any other day after chemo.  It is nice to not feel like my belly is full of several gallons of liquid, and that I can walk upright.  I may get tired today, but right now I am so thankful to feel as well as I do that I can't think of anything else.


1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So the Houston address is no more?
Happy dance!