Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Great Week

Again, I spent the past weekend at home, and managed to write very little.  I'd apologize for that, but I had too much fun to really be sorry!

I got to spend several days with Debby and her family, went ballroom dancing, had 3 different meals  at friends' homes, and a whole slew of other fun things.  I didn't even mention how relaxing it was to see my dogs, take them walking, and visit with my neighbors.  

I feel so blessed to have felt so good when I was at home.  I had energy every day, didn't need naps, and I got to see lots of my friends.  The only downside was that I didn't sleep very well at night, but it was well worth the trade off for all the fun I had.  

Now I'm back in Houston, ready to start round 3.  It's hard for me to believe that in 9 days I'll be halfway through chemo.  I can only hope the 2nd half goes as well as this first half has gone so far.  


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You go girl! Huge sigh of relief here at the progress and comfort level. Love ya!

Mary said...

I am so glad you had a good week! I was thinking how much you have been wanting to take some time off. Little did you know you'd feel well enough to enjoy this time! I am so happy I get to report about how good you are doing, those cancer counts keep dropping... STOMP IT OUT!!! Love you.